These terms govern your use of this Site. Please read them carefully and check them regularly as they may change from time to time.
- Access and Use
Your use of www.roamindonesia.com (the “Site”) constitutes acceptance by you (the “User”) of all the Terms and Conditions of Use specified on this page. By using the Site, you agree to be bound by these terms.
You must be at least 18 years of age to agree to these Terms and Conditions. If you are not, you must seek the permission of your parents or guardian prior to using the Site.
- Copyright and Trademarks
This Site is owned and operated by Roam Travel Guides (ABN 98 804 929 082), (“Roam Travel”) and the information and materials appearing on the Site (“the Content”) are displayed for personal, non-commercial use only. All Content included on this Site including, without limitation, site design, text, graphics, audio and video, is the property of Roam Travel or licensed to us by third party suppliers, affiliate partners or other licensees, and is protected by international copyright laws. None of the Content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, republished, posted, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written permission of the copyright holder. Requests to republish any of the Content including the use of quotations or extracts should be addressed to email@example.com.
- Links to third party web sites
The Site may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. These links have been provided for the convenience of the User and should not be interpreted as an endorsement by Roam Travel of the sites linked or referred to, nor does Roam Travel have any control over the content of any such sites. Roam Travel will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of or reliance upon such websites.
Roam Travel has made every effort to ensure that the information on the Site is as accurate and up-to-date as possible however, we cannot guarantee 100% accuracy. Some details, such as telephone numbers, website addresses, prices, timetables, service providers and travel conditions are liable to change. The Content on this Site is of a general nature only and User’s should verify the information independently prior to travel.
Furthermore, Roam Travel does not make any representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, in relation to the safety of any activities or places referred on the Site. Indeed, some of the activities mentioned on the Site may be considered dangerous. Prior to participating in activities or travelling to any of the regions referred to in the Content, User’s are strongly urged to make themselves aware of the risks involved by seeking information from service providers, government or other authoritative agencies, medical practitioners or by any other means whatsoever.
Roam Travel does not accept any responsibility for any consequences arising from the use of the Content on the Site, including activities and travel arising from the use of the Content, any material on third party websites, nor any services provided by third parties.
The Site is provided by Roam Travel “as is” in good faith and Roam Travel does not make any representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, in relation to all or any part of the Site or the Content or any websites to which the Site is linked, and all warranties and representations are hereby excluded to the extent permitted by law. There is no guarantee that the Site will be free of infection by viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive. To the extent permitted by law, Roam Travel hereby disclaims all liability (howsoever arising) in connection with any loss and/or damage, arising out of or in connection with any use of, or inability to use, all or any part of the Content, the Site and/or any website to which the Site is linked, or any action taken (or refrained from being taken) as a result of using any of these.
- Contributions and Submissions
From time to time, this Site may accept contributions of written content, articles, comments, photographic and other materials (the “Submitted Content”) from Users, individuals and other third parties (the “Contributor”). By submitting Submitted Content to this Site, the Contributor:
- Confirms that all Submitted Content is entirely original, created by the Contributor, is free of plagiarised content and does not violate the legal rights of others, in particular, material that contains the intellectual property rights of third parties unless the Contributor has obtained all necessary licences and consents to use such content;
- Confirms that they have made every reasonable effort to ensure that the Submitted Content is accurate, up to date, free of exaggeration or other misleading statements;
- Grants Roam Travel a non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, publish, distribute and display such Submitted Content in any format now known or later developed including, without limitation, on book jackets and in marketing material.
- Indemnifies and hold harmless this Site, Roam Travel, its administrators, hosts, owners and employees from any liability, damage or cost, including reasonable legal fees, from any claim made by any party due to or arising from any Submitted Content that the Contributor has submitted to this Site;
- Roam Travel shall be entitled at any time to delete, move, edit, update or otherwise alter, suspend the whole or any part of any Submitted Content previously published on this Site without notice and without incurring any liability; and
- Roam Travel reserves the right to accept or reject Submitted Content at its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever.
- Changes to these conditions
Roam Travel reserves the right to add to or change these conditions of use at any time and agrees to ensure that a note of the date and clause number of any such amendments will be included as part of the conditions. Any changes will be posted to this page and it is your responsibility as a User to ensure that you are aware of any such changes from time to time. Changes will become effective 24 hours after first posting and you will be deemed to have accepted any change if you continue to access the Site after that time.
- Your Privacy
- User Feedback
Roam Travel values User feedback highly. Should you have any views or suggestions in relation to the Site, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Additionally, should you find objectionable or offensive content on any third party website to which the Site is linked please let us know as soon as possible.
These terms and conditions were last updated on 10 March 2017 to incorporate Clause 5 (Contributions and Submissions).